Friday, June 6, 2008

I miss summertime NYC alreadeeeee!!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my first summer here in NYC, especially Brooklyn. Having a variety of family/friends visit was most important. However, I am going to Singapore and ......, Asia for the majority of my summer break; this is what I will miss:


Coney Islan 2007, Nathan's = yum



Blowin up the WonderWheel



Coney Island = Not FL



Alfredo likes the pig dicks



Grub is thinkin of grubbin the world record



Taided, PartyDog and Vicki



54 and Aunty







If you wanna get ahold of Crin, leave a massssssssage.



Amy likes kitties.








SoulSummit in Ft. Greene Park

Hendy and OOga bOOga at Shane and Taided's


Brooklyn Bridge in background


It says what it says....


South Stree Seaport Parties w/ Memphis and Amin



SoulSummit Rules.



Soulsummit '07



Amin - photoman



Hendy - Roughneck



Amin - MemPHis


the spread for the New York Philharmonic in Prospect Park



contemplating at Red Bamboo, Ft. Greene, Brooklyn



on top of Craig's roof, 4th of July, 2007
WaterTaxiBeach, 7/4/7


WaterTaxiBeach es muy bueno



love our sistah Nicole


Grubbin it out w/ 54, waitin for the G
Chansidines blowin up the Slope
NY Philharmonic in Prospect Park


Ciego and Shane proper picnic in Ft. Greene



Boat Parties rule



Cafe Habana in Ft. Greene, Brooklyn


I (heart) BKLYN



MEMPHIS and Ciego


Natty and boat parties rule



boat parties rule




My niece helping me w/ schoolwork rules

Psycho Cat rules







your thoughts???


?????????????

No comments: