Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PMCKCON in Tokyo


Rollin on the JR Yamanote line

Thousands, hundreds of thousands of bikes for free!!! I didn't see a single bike locked up.


Random shots of my Ryokan in Ueno.







If I had a yen for every person either sleeping or playing w/ their games/phones.....




I LOVE BKLYN!!!




I stayed up during the nights and slept during the day; it was hot as hell during the day and I don't escape to malls, and I was setting my body clock to US time. I spent the nights walking around the different neighborhoods, talking with people, reading my book, eating noodles, drinking sake, walking, and taking random photos with my camphone.









This is for all you Mac nerds.















If I had a yen.....



Breakfast is served.

I met these 2 Unisys corporate nerds at a Jazz bar. We hung out talking about Basho (famous Haiku poet) and politics while watching USA/Japan softball/baseball Olympics all night. They were bragging to me on how they only needed 2-3 hours of sleep each night (30 min. each way on train included, i kid you not). They left at 3:30 and told me they'd be back at work by 8:00.


These boogers are always on their phones; something about irony as i am taking this pic with my phone.


The cheap Ho look is in, Yes Please!
Yes please?

If I had a Yen...

On the SkyTrain back to Narita Airport bound for San Francisco!

My last meal in Tokyo...

No comments: